Direct shipping from Norway to ports worldwide
As agents for the Grimaldi Group in Norway, we connect nine key ports on Norway’s west coast to the Grimaldi network.
We offer highly competitive direct liner services connecting Norway with Europe, the Mediterranean, West Africa, South America, and other destinations worldwide.
- RoRo multi-purpose vessels carrying Ro-Ro, breakbulk, cargo, and cars.
- Weekly sailings between Europe, West Africa, the Mediterranean and the Americas.
- Effective logistics chain with terminals and shore personnel in all major ports.
- Integrated logistics solutions including cross trade, multimodal and door-to-door.
- High quality, safety and environmental standards (SMS, ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and AEO-F).
- Simple administration – all transhipments and all types of cargo under one Bill of Lading.
Get in touch with us to get an offer or to hear more about our shipping service from Norway.
Connections to Ports worldwide
The Norwegian ports are; Tananger, Haugesund, Bergen, Florø, Ålesund, Molde, Kristianssund, and Trondheim.