Representing Grimaldi Group, we offer one of the most extensive route networks for transporting all types of cargo. Today, Grimaldi Group serves over 120 ports in 50 countries with a modern fleet of more than 100 Ro-Ro vessels.
Our team of shipping specialists carry years of experience in navigating this network. We have worked in close partnership with the Grimaldi Group for more than 20 years. We therefore know how to find the optimal route for your cargo and will knit together a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Key benefits of Grimaldi Liner Services
- Modern fleet of RoRo multi-purpose vessels (MPV) with a capacity to carry both Ro-Ro, breakbulk, container cargo and cars.
- Weekly sailings between Europe, West Africa, the Mediterranean and the Americas.
- Effective logistics chain with terminals and shore personnel in all major ports.
- Integrated logistics solutions (including cross trade, multimodal and door-to-door).
- High quality, safety and environmental standards (SMS, ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and AEO-F).
- Simple administration – all transhipments and all types of cargo under one Bill of Lading.
Explore our route network below and get in touch with us today for an offer.